- Promotion of the environmental sector in the areas of waste incineration and dust settling.
- Cooperation in the food sector, especially the dairy industry
- Support and organisation of a high-ranking economic delegation of the Province of South Tyrol under the leadership of the Provincial Governor for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
- Development of investment locations for the winter sports sector
- International exchange and accompaniment of young people in cooperation with the city of Shanghai
- Development of cooperation partnerships in the field of innovative medical technology from China
- energy-efficient urban and building planning in China
- Trade fair participations (e.g. CIHAF, China International Real Estate & Archi-Tech Fair)
- DCF holds expert talks with federal associations and representatives of the German Bundestag on the topic of "bioenergy". The aim is a German-Chinese model project based on a departmental agreement between the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and the Chinese Ministry of Forestry.
- Training seminars for executives of China-oriented companies
- Tourism promotion for the city of Sanya, tropical island of Hainan
The nationwide German-Chinese Friendship Association (DCF e.V.), was asked to provide the following: The renowned Chinese company Shenyang Changjiangyuan Technology Development Co., Ltd. has developed the therapeutic device NUTAS E10 with the support of the local Ministry of Research and has tested it there.
The innovative treatment is aimed at ablating cancer foci, especially breast carcinomas, through the targeted use of ultrasound as a gentle alternative to X-ray radiation and chemotherapy. The company is in possession of the CE certificate and approval by TÜV Rheinland.
The aim is now to make NUTAS E10 known and used by relevant clinics and medical practitioners throughout Europe.
Please send enquiries from clinics and distributors to:
ICP International China Projects GmbH
D- 04105 Leipzig
Tel.: +49(0)341 6089690
Fax: +49(0)341 6021529